Sunday, October 21, 2007

Catholic Sites Reach Persecuted Christians

From Catholic Radio Indy 89.1:
I’m [name removed], from MALAYSIA - a Muslim nation which prohibited the use of radio and Internet for Christian missions.

I used to go for daily Mass, and now when I came back to my hometown in Sabah, I do not have the opportunity to go for daily Mass.

I’ve been searching for an online radio where Catholics can listen to the Catholic stuff, and thank God that through the Universalis.com, I found your station which made me really happy to be able to join the daily Mass in spirit and prayers and faith of Catholicity, though I can’t go for the daily communion. I’m just able to do it spiritually.

I thank God for this station. It reached me in Malaysia.

God bless!

Regards,

Mr. [name removed],
Tamparuli Sabah, MALAYSIA


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: